Importeer wedstrijden in je digitale kalender
Op zoek naar betaalbare software-oplossingen op kalendergebied? Bekijk al onze projecten op: Agendamakers.nl
This page describes in detail the collection and use of your data, and what rights you can exercise.
Why we collect data
We collect data for the following purposes:
- Offering our calendar services
- Measuring our performance (visitor counts, conversion rates)
- Reviewing how users interact with our pages, to improve our service
- Identifying and acting upon abuse
- Customer service, notably via our contact form
What information is collected
While browsing our sites, some of your browsing behaviour is logged. This includes, but is not limited to
- Pages visited and calendar feeds requested
- Your geolocation (country)
- Your browser type and version
- Technical errors that occur during your visit
- Your IP address, purged after 7 days unless we identify abuse
A cookie is placed with the sole purpose of identifying subsequent visits.
No other personal data is collected. Our analytics service anonymizes your IP address so it cannot be traced back to you. All data is stored securely in our data center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Our contact form allows you to send us messages and leave your email address. The data you send us with this form is logged temporarily and forwarded to our email.
Sharing data with 3rd parties
We make use of some 3rd parties to offer our services. Currently, we make use of:
- Hosting (Digital Ocean)
- Advertising via Google Adwords
- Content Delivery Network (Google - web fonts and api scripts)
- Error reporting (Sentry)
Using our calendar service
It is important to realize, we can and will never read data from your calendars.
Our service adds and updates fixtures to your calendar, and other applicable events and messages around the team, league or topic you have subscribed to. This may include promotional texts in the event descriptions.
When you choose to add one of our feeds to Google Calendar, the following happens:
- You are asked to sign in into Google (OAuth2)
- The login takes place at google.com, we do not see your username and password
- After login, you are sent back to our sites with a token that grants us write access to your Google Calendar account
- We use this token to subscribe you to the chosen calendar feeds
- The token is used locally in your browser, is not sent to our servers, and is discarded immediately after use
Calendar services other than Google Calendar do not require a login. When using them, we ask the calendar application to subscribe your device to one of our calendar feeds. A unique identifier is added to this calendar feed url so we can link you web session to your calendar polls.
Terminating your usage
We do not keep record of our users' personal details, so in order to 'terminate your account', you only need to remove your calendar subscription from your calendar software.
The right to 'be forgotten' and 'data portability' cannot be exercised, because we have no data that can be attributed to you or that is stored for more than 7 days.
Maak en importeer je eigen agenda (iCal) in Google Calendar, Apple iCal, Outlook, op Android, iPhone of Windows Phone.
Voetbalkalender seizoen 2020 – 2021: Eredivisie - Keuken Kampioen Divisie - Eredivisie Vrouwen - Primera Division - Bundesliga - Ligue 1 - Jupiler Pro League - Premier League - Serie A - Superliga - Scottish Premier League - WK kwalificatie - Superleague - Bundesliga Österreich - Superlig - EFL Championship - WK kwalificatie - Vrouwen - Super League Greece - Premjer-Liga - Liga MX - Serie A Brazil - Primera A - Primera Division Argentina - Irish Premier Division - MLS - Swedish Allsvenskan - Chinese Super League - Israel Ligat Ha`Al - Ekstraklasa - Danish Superligaen - Eliteserien - Veikkausliiga - League One - Serie B - League Two - Super League 2 Greece - Copa América
Inclusief Europees voetbal, Bekerwedstrijden en de Johan Cruijff Schaal.
✓ Wedstrijden ✓ Wedstrijdprogramma ✓ Uitslagen ✓ Huidige stand